Music driven scripture readings. Psalm 52 with original score. Produced by the Undertow Podcast Network.
Why do you boast of evil, O mighty man?
The steadfast love of God endures all the day.
Your tongue plots destruction,
like a sharp razor, you worker of deceit.
You love evil more than good,
and lying more than speaking what is right. Selah
You love all words that devour,
O deceitful tongue.
But God will break you down forever;
he will snatch and tear you from your tent;
he will uproot you from the land of the living. Selah
The righteous shall see and fear,
and shall laugh at him, saying,
“See the man who would not make
God his refuge,
but trusted in the abundance of his riches
and sought refuge in his own destruction!”
But I am like a green olive tree
in the house of God.
I trust in the steadfast love of God
forever and ever.
I will thank you forever,
because you have done it.
I will wait for your name, for it is good,
in the presence of the godly.
- re-verse is a collection of music driven scripture readings.
- Episode photo by Chrissa Giannakoudi on Unsplash.
- I'd love to say hey; follow me over on Twitter. re-verse has a page as well.
- Want to show the show some quick love? Thank you! You can buy me a coffee here.
- Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts!
- re-verse is part of The Undertow Podcast Network.